Horse Lovers First Book
- The basics you need to know about horses with loads of fun pictures
- For the young at heart that want’s a pony and want’s to go horse riding, this is a great starting point
How to Ride A Horse – Horse Riding Lessons for Beginners workbook, Giddy Up Beginners Books
- How to Ride A Horse – Horse Riding Lessons for Beginners workbook, Horse and Pony Books, Giddy Up Beginners Books, Kids Horse Books
- Written by Deb, owner and head coach of Bonogin Valley Horse Retreat with over 35yrs of horsemanship knowledge to share and over 10yrs teaching kids with requests from parents asking for development goals.
- An interactive learning book written to be read by children with large font and full colour pictures.
- Encouraging learning safely, starting out with the core fundamentals to support the future of sensible, confident, and capable horse handlers and riders.
- This book is every child’s equine essentials kit to commence on a wonderful journey with horses and learn valuable life skills. Development of confidence, care and communication is the blessing Deb wishes you for a happy and healthy life.
Ready For Your First Horse? Your equine essentials, an experts guide to preparing you for your first horse.
- Ready For Your First Horse Guide is your Equine Essentials book!
- An experts checklist to preparing you for your first horse. Are you ready! Looking to buy a beginners horse for sale?
- Cheat Sheet Summaries to the very basics in Horse Care, Riding and Owning a Horse
- Written by Deb, established horse riding school owner and head coach with over 35yrs of horsemanship knowledge to share.
- A book to set you on the right path and open your eyes to the large world of horses and it’s responsibilities. Things to watch out for, things to know and things to get excited about.
- Encouraging safety and being informed before decisions are made to buy that first horse.
- This is a serious brain dump from an experienced rider and horse owner to make sure you cover the essentials of horse ownership.